If you just did some renovations ! If you just bought your house!
Cleaning your air ducts and your indoor coil (heat pump) and disinfect all those items will make you benefit from a clean and pure air inside your home the next three years.
For the Outside:
- You must clean your air ducts, dryer outlets, bathroom, stove hood and air exchanger. Install screens (after cleaning ) to prevent birds to pass through.
- The outputs of the valves must be in good condition and not leave anything that can seeps inside.
- If your valves do not work well, expect to have the unexpected visit of a family of sparrows and starlings where even squirrels can go through the stove hood.
Birds can make their nests inside the ducts in early spring and then can become very difficult to get them out.
- You should also check if there is any lint accumulated inside your dryer pipe. An easy way to do that is to put your hand in the end of the outer pipe if you notice a certain amount of foam, you have your answer, the duct should be cleaned at the earliest otherwise your dryer may overheat.
- If after our recommendations you notice that the pipes needs to be cleaned ( lint , dryer moss, bird nests , squirrels nests) .
Air Pur Solutions will do the cleaning for you. With our team of expert and our modern equipment , we can clean all kinds of air ducts , either foam ( lint ) , straw ( bird’s nest ) , or both, your air conduits will be completely clean. We can also settle a fence to prevent birds to come back. It is time to think about it !
The best equipment money can buy
Products of superior quality
- At AIR PUR SOLUTIONS your SATIFACTION and your HEALTH is our PRIORITY!